- Entry-level solution for individual departments & small business
- Looking for an entry-level solution for your department or small business? The Essential package includes 5 Full Users with access to the entire Jedox Suite including the multidimensional Jedox In-Memory Database, Jedox Excel Add-in, Jedox Web, Jedox Mobile plus the powerful Jedox Integrator tool.
- Scalable solution for businesses of any size
- From mid-size to large business this is the right package for scalable enterprise performance management solutions. The Business package includes 10 Full Users. Add more Full Users, Planners and Viewers as you need. The package also features pre-built Jedox Basic Models. Choose from a variety of options to enhance your solution including connectors to third-party tools and data sources, Premium Models, test and development systems, and infrastructure and support upgrades.
- Extended business package for enterprise-wide solutions
- Ready for the next level of enterprise performance management? For mission-critical, enterprise-wide solutions this Professional package includes premium features such as test-system, additional security features, premium cloud onboarding service and last but not least the new Predictive Forecast Model.
- GPU performance for large models and users counts
- The high-end Performance package delivers unparalleled performance for large concurrent user numbers and complex models. Thanks to innovative GPU acceleration technology the Jedox in-memory calculations run at top speed for lightning-fast modelling, reporting and analysis.
Would you like to use Jedox Premium software in your academic lectures, seminars or projects? Jedox supports the CPM and BI experts of tomorrow with free premium software licenses for instructors and students at accredited institutions of higher education.
Go here to learn more and apply for a free academic license.
Pricing – FAQ
Our sales team can help you select the right sizing and packaging. To find the best solution for you, contact us by filling out the above form.
Our on-premises subscription means you pay a monthly subcription fee (billed annually) based on the number of named users but you deploy the Jedox solution in your own data center. Benefit from a low upfront investment and easy to manage fee per user even if you are not ready to move to a cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model.
The Software-as-a-Service, Subscription or License fee applies to the entire Jedox software suite. You get one unified solution with transparent pricing packages. Depending on the selected pricing package you can purchase optional functionality and upgrades, like the Jedox GPU Accelerator, Jedox Premium Models and SAP connector separately.
Jedox Cloud Software-as-a-Service fee includes comprehensive technical support and maintenance. Jedox Cloud also automatically provides updates, so you always benefit from the latets Jedox innovations.
Jedox On-Premise Subscription includes technical support, maintenance and updates. If you purchase a Jedox On-premises License, the additional cost for annual maintenance is 20% of your total License fees and covers all updates, including major releases.