- Flexible and affordable solution for SME business
- Looking for an affordable solution for your small or mid-size business? The Starter package includes 5 Full Users with access to the entire Jedox Suite including the multidimensional Jedox In-Memory Database, Jedox Excel Add-in, Jedox Web, Jedox Mobile plus the powerful Jedox Integrator tool.
- Scalable solution for any department and size of organization
- From mid-size to large Enterprise Planning solutions. Configure this scalable Business package for your needs. The package comes with 10 Full Users included. Add more Full Users, Planners and Viewers as you need. The package also includes pre-built Jedox Basic Models. Choose from a variety of options to enhance your solution including connectors to third-party tools and data sources, GPU Accelerator for even more performance, Premium Models, test and development systems and infrastructure and support upgrades.
- Custom solution for very large, global organizations
- Need a custom Enterprise deployment and a highly robust and flexible solution? Jedox is a proven, highly adaptable and scalable platform and therefore ideally suited for complex enterprise performance management projects with over 1.000 users that require high performance, reliability and support 24/7.
Would you like to use Jedox Premium software in your academic lectures, seminars or projects? Jedox supports the CPM and BI experts of tomorrow with free premium software licenses for instructors and students at accredited institutions of higher education.
Go here to learn more and apply for a free academic license.
Pricing – FAQ
Our sales team can help you select the right sizing and packaging. To find the best solution for you, contact us by filling out the above form.
Our on-premises subscription means you pay a monthly subcription fee (billed annually) based on the number of named users but you deploy the Jedox solution in your own data center. Benefit from a low upfront investment and easy to manage fee per user even if you are not ready to move to a cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model.
The Software-as-a-Service, Subscription or License fee applies to the entire Jedox software suite. You get one unified solution with transparent pricing packages. Depending on the selected pricing package you can purchase optional functionality and upgrades, like the Jedox GPU Accelerator, Jedox Premium Models and SAP connector separately.
Jedox Cloud Software-as-a-Service fee includes comprehensive technical support and maintenance. Jedox Cloud also automatically provides updates, so you always benefit from the latets Jedox innovations.
Jedox On-Premise Subscription includes technical support, maintenance and updates. If you purchase a Jedox On-premises License, the additional cost for annual maintenance is 20% of your total License fees and covers all updates, including major releases.