The Evolution of Finance in Digital Business (EN)
The role of finance, and in particular the role of the CFO, has rapidly evolved with the rise of the digital enterprise. Traditionally, the financial function was charged with protecting enterprise assets by maintaining accurate books and guarding against financial risk. That role has expanded to include providing insight and direction for decision-making across the company’s functional and market-facing areas, as well as becoming an increasingly key player in shaping corporate strategy.
Download the free whitepaper on « The Changing Role of Finance » and discover how a new generation of modern planning and analytic tools enable finance to effectively take on its expanded role in the digital enterprise:
- The Changing Role of Finance
- Analytics Take Center Stage
- A New Generation of Modern Planning and Performance Management Tools
- 6 Reasons Why Jedox Is a Leader Among Modern Planning and Performance Management Solutions
- Business-Wide Customer Benefits