16Apr11:0012:00Lunchtime Digest - Automate To Free-up Time (APAC)Eliminate the disadvantages of Excel without losing the advantages11:00 - 12:00 SGT Online Event Organized By: Jedox APAC Event Type:WebinarsLanguage:Anglais
Excel remains the de facto standard for planning – users can quickly, cost-effectively and independently conduct budgeting, and forecasting. At the same time, the disadvantages are unavoidable – prone to
Excel remains the de facto standard for planning – users can quickly, cost-effectively and independently conduct budgeting, and forecasting. At the same time, the disadvantages are unavoidable – prone to errors, time-consuming, lacking in modern data security & compliance standards, and often become simply unmaintainable over time.
The Excel+ philosophy has guided Jedox since our foundation. The Jedox solution allows users across the organization to work in Excel effortlessly. It offers a powerful native Excel integration to Jedox web and mobile applications. The compatibility, however, goes much further.
By automating important but frequent planning processes, you can free up time for higher-value activities. Tune in to Part 1 of our Lunchtime Digest: Automate to Free-Up Time on Thursday, 16th April at 11am SGT | 1pm AEST to learn from Rahul Pandey, Principal Consultant & Solution Advisor, on how you can elevate your Excel experience to:
- Go beyond the rigidity of Excel columns and rows that requires constant reconciliation when you add more data
- Centrally define calculation formulas – create one business rule instead of 100,000 copies of the same calculation
- Minimise key person risk with auditable models instead of custom linked spreadsheets
- Plan and analyse at scale by automatically linking back to the source instead of manually exporting and copying data
- Keep the intuitiveness and familiarity of your spreadsheet to minimize disruption
(Thursday) 11:00 - 12:00 SGT