Day #1 and Day #2- Jedox 401 Web ExpertThis course
Day #1 and Day #2- Jedox 401 Web Expert
This course builds on Jedox Web Professional. Combine individual reports and planning templates together to create a unified user experience and enhance dynamic reporting with advanced application logic and controls.
After this course students will be able to:
- Seamlessly link multiple Web templates
- Optimize the user interface and the intuitive usability through dynamic navigation
- Implement process control (e.g. in a planning phase)
- Implement advanced reporting automation tecniques (Jedox Web macros)
Participation in course 306 Report Professional or equivalent knowledge.
To be most successful, students should have some or all of the following background:
- Ability to use combo boxes, DynaRanges and subsets
- Sound knowledge of named ranges, variables and formulas
- General understanding of scripting languages
Registrationdetails, availability and registration options
10 (Friday) 09:00 - 11 (Saturday) 17:00