The pandemic is rendering many traditional methods of forecasting and planning ineffective. While cross-functional collaborative planning between Sales, Operations and Finance continues to be a crucial factor, new planning tools are necessary to model the uncertainties and create a feasible plan that can respond to unforeseen disruptions.
Do you know what is your data really telling you?
Now that your data is in your Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) system, you can work more collaboratively to execute successfully. But interpreting all the numbers in front of you in preparation for the S&OP meeting can be daunting.
Tune in to our on-demand webinar in partnership with Keansa to find out how you can turn your numbers into action. Questions like the following will surface:
- What is causing my large inventory fluctuations?
- Why do I continuously miss the shipment plan?
- My backlog is continuously growing. What is the root cause?
- Is my safety stock at the right level?
- I see large changes in plans from month to month. Should I be concerned?
Learn what to look for in the numbers to get the whole picture, what your plan of action should be, and whether you need to consider course changes.