Customer Success Story:
Keeping performance up to par: Self-service access to timely, targeted information
The fast-growing corporate group Golf House has replaced its Excel-based reporting with a BI system from Jedox. The new solution has improved both the efficiency of its enterprise reporting and planning processes as well as the overall quality of information. Managing directors and store managers can access daily updated numbers through the reporting portal at any time to review the current performance of individual stores and the company as a whole.
“Jedox is very flexible and grows with our needs. We can easily connect various data sources, integrate new stores, or extend the functional scope of our reporting,” says Patrick Fieth, Financial Controlling, Golf House.
At a glance:
- Region: Germany, Austria, Czech Republic
- Industry: Specialty retail, direct sales
- Department: Financial controlling
- Solution: Financial reporting, planning, store monitoring
- System environment: SAP, Microsoft Excel, Futura4Retail (ERP)