Freiburg & Boston, May 27, 2021 – Jedox, a leading international provider of enterprise performance management software, has again achieved top results in “The Planning Survey 21” conducted by analyst firm BARC. In the world’s largest planning software user survey, Jedox is ranked number one across all its peer groups for Business Benefits.
Having achieved 18 top rankings and 68 leading positions in six different peer groups with more than 1,400 survey participants confirms Jedox offers clear business value for planning. Rising uncertainty and fast-changing markets have accelerated the need for organizations to increase their agility and resilience. 73% of survey participants stated they chose Jedox because of its flexibility with a convincing 98% product satisfaction rating.
Dr. Christian Fuchs, Senior Analyst Data & Analytics at BARC, noted “The integrated product convinces companies with its modern, business-user-friendly and Excel-based approach and many customers benefit from using it.”
In the current Planning Survey, Jedox achieved top positions for “Business Benefits,” “Planning Functionality,” and “Customer Experience” in the peer group “Global Vendors” as well as other top rankings such as “Project Length,” “Business Value,” and “Data Integration” in the “BI & Analytics Products” peer group.
Top rankings for Planning Functionality, Project Length, and Data Integration
- In the category “Project Length,” Jedox is top-ranked in the “BI & Analytics Products” peer group.
- In the “Planning Functionality” category, Jedox is top-ranked in the “Global Vendors and “Financial Performance Management Products” peer groups.
- In the “Flexibility” category, Jedox achieves the top rank in the peer group “Performance Management Specialist”.
- In the category “Data Integration,” Jedox achieved a top ranking in the “BI & Analytics Products” peer group.
- In the “Ease of Use” category, Jedox is recognized as a leader across all peer groups, acknowledging the user-friendly interface.
Customer statements highlight the flexibility of the Jedox solutions such as “The flexibility, especially in the integration of data, but also the possibility to quickly adapt existing solutions to similar applications.”
About The Planning Survey 21
The Planning Survey 21 is based on findings from the world’s largest and most comprehensive survey of planning software users, conducted from November 2020 to February 2021. In total, 1,422 people responded to the survey and answered a series of detailed questions about their use of a named product. Altogether, 21 products were analyzed in detail. The Planning Survey 21 examines user feedback on planning product selection and usage across 29 criteria (KPIs) including Business Value, Data Integration, Customer satisfaction, Customer Experience, Planning Functionality and Competitiveness. Further information is available at https://bi-survey.com.