Peak & Peak is a consulting and implementation partner of Jedox, specializing in the digitalization of marketing, commerce, sales and service, as well as their optimization through technology. Our services range from a strategic-conceptual consulting approach to the complete implementation of the final solutions. In projects, we primarily rely on the products of the cloud computing provider Salesforce.com, of whom Peak & Peak is an official partner. From our offices in Mannheim (headquarters), Cologne and Berlin, we work for organizations of various sizes, but often with a medium-sized structure, from the entire EMEA region and North America.
Our realized projects have taken place in various industries. However, we have a special focus in the areas:
– Consumer Goods & Retail
– Healthcare Sector & Life Science
– Telecommunications & Utilities
This focus results from our company’s and team members’ extensive project experience as well as a strong network within these industries. For example, Peak & Peak is a member of Salesforce’s Partner Advisory Board for the Consumer Goods industry. Therefore, we will continue this approach in our collaboration with Jedox by focussing, for example, on sales planning for consumer goods companies.
In order to address the challenges of our customers in digitalization holistically, our team of over 30 experts is divided into four competence groups, which work together on projects:
– Client Advisory & Engagement – our Consultants and Engagement-Managers who develop projects together with our clients
– Effectiveness – deals with process-driven areas such as Sales or Service
– Customer Experience – deals with topics such as Marketing and the Customer Experience
– Technical Engineering – our experts in the area of Software Development
What we can do for you:
We are your one-stop-shop for the digitalization of various processes and journeys around your front end value chain. Our focus on consumer-oriented industries is reflected in the way we work – combining industry expertise, strategic sparring and technology know-how.
– Strategic Sparring: Inside-Out Consulting, Change Management
– Advisory-Led Design: strategically oriented Solution Design
– Implementation of best-in-class technology solutions in the areas Marketing, Commerce, Sales & Service