Freiburg, January 25th, 2018: Jedox AG, a leading vendor of Enterprise Planning and Business Intelligence software, today announced global availability of its new major release “Jedox 7.1”. With new and enhanced features around data modeling, planning and analytics for Excel, Web, and Mobile, 3rd party integration, as well as secure cloud deployment, Jedox 7.1 is designed to simplify and speed-up integrated planning tasks for both application designers and business users. The centerpiece is the new Jedox Marketplace, an online demo showcase with over 25 prebuilt business applications provided by Jedox and its partner network.
Integrating financial planning with operational plans and reporting is crucial to optimize business processes and improve data quality. Research and advisory firm Gartner predicts that “By 2020, at least 25% of organizations will achieve more collaborative, continuous and consistent financial planning and performance management by closely linking key operational and financial planning processes.”* The newest version of Jedox’s CPM software unites all planning users and data on one platform to increase speed and ease for integrated planning in the Office of Finance and beyond. Highlights of Jedox 7.1 include:
- Out-of-the-Box Planning Models: Full stack of preconfigured planning models for integrated financial planning: Cash Flow, Balance Sheet, Projected Balance Sheet (new), P&L, Cost Center.
- New Marketplace for Partner Solutions: Digital showroom for best practice business content built on Jedox, such as Models, demos, and connectors, with a growing portfolio of 25+ apps by Jedox and its global partners. The Jedox Marketplace includes demo videos, test drives, and free trials.
- More Powerful Enterprise Planning: Redesigned planning assistant for more intuitive top-down/bottom-up planning and enhanced data modeling experience for application designers.
- Simplified Analytics & Data Visualization: Simplified ad-hoc analytics, easier collaboration, and new chart types in Excel Add-in, Web, and Jedox Mobile app.
- New User Experience on Mobile: Jedox Mobile now offers more intuitive slice & dice, quick access to performance data, and seamless report synchronization anywhere, anytime.
- New Data Sources & Faster Data Preparation: Added data extraction to the Jedox connector for Qlik Sense™ Enterprise for planning in Jedox, new Office 365 integration, and new features for self-service data preparation in the Jedox Integrator.
- More User Control in Jedox Cloud: Re-engineered Cloud Console featuring a new performance analytics dashboard and easy back-up and restore giving users more control over their data.
According to Dr. Christian Fuchs, Head of Research BI & Data Management and Senior Analyst at BARC: “Jedox is one of the very few vendors who provide an application marketplace for predefined planning models. The Jedox Marketplace contains eight configurable applications for integrated planning built by the vendor itself as well as various solutions from Jedox’s global partners. These preconfigured planning models can help customers to speed-up projects, especially in the early stages.”
“Jedox 7.1 is truly raising the bar for speed and ease in enterprise planning,” said Dr. Rolf Gegenmantel, Chief Marketing & Product Officer at Jedox. “We are focused on delivering a seamless planning experience for users in all business functions on one platform. Jedox 7.1 will bring integrated planning to the next level in any size business from enterprise to mid-market. The new Marketplace offers users direct access to a wealth of best practice content that helps organizations design solutions that link strategic and operational planning for more accuracy in business planning and deploy them rapidly.”
* Gartner, Critical Capabilities for Cloud Strategic Corporate Performance Management Solutions, Christopher Iervolino and John E. Van Decker, [September 4th 2017].
Jedox simplifies planning, analysis, and reporting with one unified and cloud-based software suite. Jedox empowers decision makers and business users across all departments and helps them work smarter, streamline business collaboration, and make insight-based decisions with confidence. Over 2,300 organizations in 140 countries use Jedox for real-time planning on the web, in the cloud, and on any device. Jedox is a leading Corporate Performance Management solution provider with offices on four continents and with over 200 certified business partners. Independent analysts such as Howard Dresner and BARC recognize Jedox for its leading enterprise planning solutions. Simplify planning with Jedox and start your free trial today: www.jedox.com
About Jedox Marketplace:
The Jedox Marketplace showcases the endless possibilities of Jedox planning, analytics, and reporting solution design. The Jedox Marketplace offers customers direct access to a wide selection of prebuilt software applications and components featuring best practices and industry-expertise from around the world. In addition to the Jedox Models for Integrated Planning, customers find solutions from global launch partners BDG, Business & Decision, CC CarConsult, Celcus, CGI (formerly Affecto), DECIMAL, HighCoordination, Informatec, iXLOG Unternehmensberatung, KSK Analytics, P&S Business Solutions, and Solita: https://marketplace.jedox.com/