14Jul11:3012:15Webinar: Learn how ET Browne has achieved effective insight-driven forecasting in disruptive times11:30 - 12:15 BST Online Event Organized By: ACCA & CFMS & Jedox Event Type:WebinarLanguage:English
Webinar with ACCA, Jedox, CFMS & ET Browne - Q&A with Errol Thomas Learn how ET Browne has achieved effective insight-driven forecasting in disruptive times. Join ACCA, Jedox, CFMS and ET Browne Webinar
Webinar with ACCA, Jedox, CFMS & ET Browne – Q&A with Errol Thomas
Learn how ET Browne has achieved effective insight-driven forecasting in disruptive times.
Join ACCA, Jedox, CFMS and ET Browne Webinar on 14 July 2020 at 11.30am BST/2.30pm GST
In this 45 minute webinar, we’ll be doing a Q&A with Errol Thomas, Financial Controller, ET Browne. Errol has many years of finance experience, having worked for the Mirror Group, DHL, AEG and now ET Browne, who manufacture the Palmer’s personal care range.
Join this webinar to learn about:
- How insight-driven forecasting is critical to the business, given its impact on stock control, despite ET Browne operating on a consignment stock basis.
- Their approach to prediction and management of discount mechanisms.
- How they are maintaining multiple ‘big picture’ scenario models in a fast changing market.
- They’ll talk about how they are allocating quota and tracking sales performance with KPIs.
- Errol will explain how ET Browne ensures they always have stock availability for their customers. Palmer’s customers include: Boots, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Superdrug, ASDA and Morrison’s.
- They’ll talk about their experiences, benefits and lessons learned through using Jedox – a robust, secure and flexible FP&A solution that embraces Excel.
- And they’ll also discuss how they are growing their business, despite the current disruption. Many organisations already benefit from their decision to use Jedox. These include McDonald’s, Pernod Ricard, Mercedes Benz and Standard Life.
Join this thought provoking Q&A on 14 July to find out more.
(Tuesday) 11:30 - 12:15 BST
ACCA & CFMS & Jedox