Webinar: Introducing Jedox Experience the new generation of Jedox Software Modern planning and performance management solutions can offer you a new level of user experience and ease of use while providing advanced
Webinar: Introducing Jedox
Experience the new generation of Jedox Software
Modern planning and performance management solutions can offer you a new level of user experience and ease of use while providing advanced integrated planning and collaboration functionality. Plus, you can expect a short time-to-value due to superior ease of configuration and deployment.
The Kickstarter for Integrated Planning
Learn more about our innovative, Excel-optimized software platform for planning, analysis and reporting on the web, mobile and desktop. Jedox comes with the all-new Jedox Models – predefined, configurable planning applications that offer a fast start and a solid foundation for building your individual integrated planning and performance management solution.
More flexibility and intelligence help you build powerful planning solution. Work smarter and faster with new templates, workflows and mapping functionality. Together with Jedox data-driven modelling technology these new tools help you quickly build your first planning model. Jedox offers great flexibility and controls to adapt your data models over time. Advanced business logic and automation enable power users to build smarter applications in less time.
Experience Jedox live in this Webinar
- Fast Start: With Jedox Models you can move quickly from prototyping to a fully implemented planning application
- Smart data modeling: How innovative tools speed up modeling
- Self-Service for end-users: New levels of ease-of-use for web, mobile and desktop
- Powerful application development: Use your Excel knowledge to build large, complex models with many concurrent users
- Intuitive visualization and reporting: Central tools to build reports to corporate design standards
- Performance and security: How Jedox addresses advanced requirements for cloud and on-premises deployments
(Tuesday) 15:00 - 15:30 CEST