Almost every company has adopted the use of an automated CRM solution. Salesforce is one of most popular CRM systems and offers vast functions
Almost every company has adopted the use of an automated CRM solution. Salesforce is one of most popular CRM systems and offers vast functions to support operational CPM processes. Yet the renowned cloud platform also has its weaknesses – especially with regard to rich analytics and long-term sales planning. The result: most CRM users continue to rely on Excel for forecasting, pipeline, opportunity, sales and sales performance analysis.
Sign up for our free webinar and see how Jedox facilitates a sales culture that thrives on timeliness, accuracy and analysis by making your Salesforce smarter:
- Provide business analytics along with sophisticated planning functionality
- Analyze and control business processes by product, sales person, region, business unit and more
- Directly connect and integrate to your Salesforce CRM, ERP, Financial Planning Systems, External Data, etc.
- Provide powerful ‘what-if’ and scenario planning
- Analyze opportunities, leads, campaigns and more
- Create accountability to drive the effectiveness of the sales organization
Register here and join Enterprise Performance Management leader Jedox to learn more about how our embedded integration with Salesforce will leverage your CRM to get a holistic view of your business.
(Wednesday) 12:00 - 13:00 CET