28Jul16:3018:00The First Digital Pan-Australian FP&A Board: Adapting Financial Planning and Analysis to the "New Normal"16:30 - 18:00 AEST Online Event Organized By: FP&A Trends Event Type:Partner EventLanguage:English
“The business landscape has changed fundamentally; tomorrow’s environment will be different, but no less rich in possibilities for those who are prepared” (Ian Davis,
“The business landscape has changed fundamentally; tomorrow’s environment will be different, but no less rich in possibilities for those who are prepared” (Ian Davis, former MD at McKinsey)
The current business and economic environment are fundamentally different from before. As organisations continue to adapt to the world of “Unknown Unknowns”, FP&A’s role has become increasingly more important.
The current world is full of dead budgets and unrealistic forecasts. Quick and flexible Scenario Planning and on-demand re-forecasting have become a “new norm” at this time of extreme uncertainty. Financial Planning and Analysis teams are adapting quickly and developing their new “playbooks” to prepare for the future.
The first Pan-Australian FP&A Board will be held online on the 28 July 2020 from 4-30 pm to 6-00 pm AEST. Join our experienced and international panel of experts to learn how to Adapt Financial Planning and Analysis to the “New Normal”.
With the help of modern technology, we will try to make this digital meeting as interactive as possible by incorporating polling questions, Q&A sessions, and a survey.
Register for your spot to tune in to our webinar where our panel of experts will be discussing and addressing topics around:
- Scenario Planning: quick, integrated and multi-dimensional
- Zero-Based Approach to “New Normal” FP&A
- Collaborative Planning. The Role of Modern Technology
- FP&A teams: multi-functional and effectivity
- Digital FP&A: moving to the leading analytical stage
Our panel of experts:
- Michael Tweedie, Senior Director, Global Finance, the LEGO Group, Copenhagen FP&A Board member
- Vladlen Potapenkov, Group Financial Controller at Legend Corporation, Sydney FP&A Board member
- Ian Croft, Director of FP&A (Australia & New Zealand) at Luxottica Australia, Sydney FP&A Board member
- Michelle Clarke, Chief Financial Officer at Griffith University, Brisbane FP&A Board member
- David Upton, Director of Strategic Partnerships and Alliances APAC at Jedox
(Tuesday) 16:30 - 18:00 AEST