FP&A of the Future: Adapting to the "New Normal" The business landscape has changed fundamentally; tomorrow’s environment will be different, but no less rich in possibilities for those who are prepared” (Ian
FP&A of the Future:
Adapting to the “New Normal”
The business landscape has changed fundamentally; tomorrow’s environment will be different, but no less rich in possibilities for those who are prepared” (Ian Davis, former MD at McKinsey)
The current business and economic environment are now fundamentally. As organisations continue to adapt to the world of “Unknown Unknowns”, FP&A’s role has become increasingly more important:
- The current world is full of outdated budgets.
- Quick and flexible Scenario Planning and on-demand re-forecasting have become a “new norm”.
- Financial Planning and Analysis teams are adapting quickly and developing new “playbooks” to prepare for the future.
The first Digital Nordic-Benelux FP&A Board will be held online on November 17 from 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM CET.
Join our experienced and international panel of experts to learn how to adapt FP&A to the “New Normal”.
With the help of modern technology, we will make this digital meeting interactive by incorporating polling questions, Q&A sessions, and a survey. We will also have case studies and panel discussions.
- The FP&A Board is exclusive to finance practitioners only.
- The meeting is vendor-agnostic and complimentary.
- All participants should register online to secure their place.
- The meeting recording and the presentation will be available for the registered participants only. If you are not able to join the live meeting, you can review the recording later.
- Scenario Planning: Quick, Integrated and Multidimensional
- Cash Flow Planning
- FP&A Teams and Collaborative Planning
- Digital FP&A: Moving to the Leading Analytical Stage
- FP&A Business Partnering
- Latest Trends in FP&A Recruitment
- Conclusions and Recommendation
(Tuesday) 12:00 - 13:30 CET
Jedox & FP&A Trendscontact@fpa-trends.com