07Nov(Nov 7)09:0008(Nov 8)09:00Jedox Database Specialist Training (1-2 Days) - London (en)210,25109:00 - 17:00 (8) UTC London (UK) Event Organized By: Mazepoint Ltd Event Type:Partner Event,Training (Partner),TrainingLanguage:English
Day #1 - Jedox 210 SpecialistThis course is directed at
Day #1 – Jedox 210 Specialist
This course is directed at everybody just starting with Jedox and aiming for an overview of basic functionality how to read and write data.
After this course students will be able to effectively analyze data and create plannings with Jedox. You learn these fundamental concepts:
- Introduction to multidimensional models
- Create reports and enter data
- Knowledge of data storage in tabular form (lists)
- Knowledge of how to edit Excel formulas (formula wizard, formula bar, F2-mode, structure of formulas)
- Knowledge of how to deal with references (freeze references with F4)
- Knowledge of standard Excel functions: SUM(), IF(), CONCATENATE() and the name manager
Day #2 – Jedox 251 Database Specialist
This course is directed at users who want to broaden their fundamental Jedox knowledge to the maintenance of data structures.
After this course students will be able to set up a Jedox database with dimensions, attributes and cubes as well as to adapt these structures to changed requirements.
- Participation in course 210
- Alternatively knowledge of basic Jedox functionality like “Paste View” and data splashing as well as basic knowledge of multidimensional OLAP databases
- Basic knowledge of Excel (formulas, cell references, standard functions)
Registrationdetails, availability and registration options
7 (Tuesday) 09:00 - 8 (Wednesday) 17:00 UTC
Mazepoint Ltd., 7 Fulham Business Exchange, Imperial Wharf , SW6 2TL London
Mazepoint Ltd 7 Fulham Business Exchange Imperial Wharf SW6 2TL London United Kingdom