Day #1 and Day #2 – Jedox 856 Certified Trainer This course is aimed at those who want to get a certification as Jedox Trainer.Course ObjectivesFollowing this class students will learn
Day #1 and Day #2 – Jedox 856 Certified Trainer
This course is aimed at those who want to get a certification as Jedox Trainer.
Following this class students will learn the essentials to become a Jedox trainer for the Specialist and Professional training courses using the up-to-date training material.
To be most successful, students should have the following background:
- Participated at the Jedox Specialist or Professional courses or equivalent knowledge and attended at least one Jedox class
- Min. 1 year of practical experience with the Jedox Products
- Ability to build a model and understanding of a given model and its benefits and limitations (dimensions, elements, attributes, cubes)
- Knowledge of Jedox Web (File and Report Manager, DynaRanges, SubSets)
- Ability to create projects for an automated data loading process
Registrationdetails, availability and registration options
23 (Tuesday) 09:00 - 24 (Wednesday) 17:00 CET
Jedox Office, Peter-Müller-Straße 16a, 40468 Düsseldorf