16Dec12:3017:00Jedox Basic Modelling Training (4,5h)10212:30 - 17:00 Eastern Time EST View in my timeOnline Event Organized By: Jedox Academy Event Type:Training,Training-Jedox AcademyLanguage:English
Instructor led workshop requiring hands-on participation using the Jedox Tool in a 4,5h remote session Jedox 102 Modelling How can you create a simple model to help you with your
Instructor led workshop requiring hands-on participation using the Jedox Tool in a 4,5h remote session
Jedox 102 Modelling
How can you create a simple model to help you with your daily data analysis tasks?
In this introductory course you will get a practical overview of the modeling capabilities of Jedox.
You will learn how to transform Excel data into a multidimensional model for analysis and planning.
After this course students have a general understanding of the modelling capabilities of Jedox.
You learn basics of:
- multidimensional modelling with dimensions and cubes using an Excel File as your data source
- building a simple model by constructing dimensions and a cube from a source data file
- how to extract data and load it to your model
To be most successful, students should have the following background:
- knowledge of data management in table form (lists)
- knowledge of standard Excel formulas: SUM() and how to edit formulas (formula wizard, formula bar)
You are a Jedox contract partner?
Please book trainings exclusively through the Partner Portal and NOT on this page.
You have a quote or special conditions from Jedox?
Please DO NOT register via this page, but send an e-mail with the quote number, training and date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RegistrationAvailability and Order
(Thursday) 12:30 - 17:00 Eastern Time EST View in my time