11Oct08:0016:45FP&A Leadership ForumJoin like-minded professionals in your field for a full day of learning08:00 - 16:45 EDT Intercontinental Buckhead Atlanta Event Organized By: argyle Event Type:Fair & ConferenceLanguage:English
FP&A Leadership Forum Why You Should Attend! Argyle is bringing together senior finance executives for our 2018 Financial Planning & Analysis Leadership Forum in Atlanta. Throughout this live advanced level forum, you will
FP&A Leadership Forum
Why You Should Attend!
Argyle is bringing together senior finance executives for our 2018 Financial Planning & Analysis Leadership Forum in Atlanta. Throughout this live advanced level forum, you will receive a full day of content and networking. This invitation-only Forum will provide finance executives unique opportunities to learn from and connect with industry leaders who play key roles in guiding the strategic direction of their companies. With a program geared towards leaders in finance, accounting, financial reporting, business analytics and strategy, this Forum will feature engaging and thought-provoking sessions.
- How finance teams are expanding purview, shifting from a retrospective reporting approach to forward-looking strategies
- How to employ new approaches to financial planning and analysis (FP&A) better informs decisions and improves performance
- The best practices for establishing a culture of financial accountability throughout the company
- How to explore the skills and attributes finance executives need to seek and develop among the finance teams they lead
- How to work across functions and successfully leverage analysis and planning within and beyond the realm of finance
Our keynote presentations, fireside chats, panel discussions, and networking sessions will equip you with actionable takeaways to bring back to the office, as well as the opportunity to expand your network by connecting with senior finance leaders hailing from Atlanta and beyond. We look forward to hosting you!
Additionally, attendees of our Finance Channel Live Events Can Earn CPE Credits!
Participants of our live Finance Channel events have the opportunity to earn continuing professional education (CPE) credits. CPE certificates will be awarded on a per request basis and according to NASBA standards.
(Thursday) 08:00 - 16:45 EDT
Intercontinental Buckhead Atlanta
3315 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326, USA