01Sep10:3011:30[AUS/NZ] Webinar: How to extend your Qlik System with powerful enterprise budgeting, forecasting & palnningSeptember 1st, 2017 10:30 AM (AEST)10:30 - 11:30 AEST Online Event Organized By: Jedox AG Event Type:WebinarLanguage:English
Jedox Adds Enterprise-Class Features for Planning to QlikBusiness Intelligence is the first step to becoming an informed enterprise. But when every department still manually forecasts on spreadsheets, you’ve only solved
Jedox Adds Enterprise-Class Features for Planning to Qlik
Business Intelligence is the first step to becoming an informed enterprise. But when every department still manually forecasts on spreadsheets, you’ve only solved half the problem.
Are you using Qlik for data discovery and visual analytics and looking for a natural extension for best-in-class enterprise planning? Then this webinar is for you: While Qlik is a leader in data discovery and makes it incredibly easy to create dashboards and visualize KPIs, Jedox offers data capture and write-back to the database as well as specific planning functionality such as easy top-down planning and driver-based bottom-up planning.
With Jedox and Qlik, Finance professionals as well as business users can analyze and plan on one platform with a modern, consumer-grade user interface and deep Excel integration.
September 1st, 2017
10:30 AM (AEST)
The webinar will cover:
- Going Beyond BI – How you can use your BI insight to forecast the future
- Live demo of the Jedox connector for QlikView® and Qlik® Sense
- Plan: Best-in-class enterprise-level budgeting and rolling forecasts to align every part of your organization, incl. workflows and auditing
- What-if Analysis: Create what-if and scenario analysis based on your business assumptions with powerful predictive forecasting analytics
- Write-Back: Central in-memory database for data entry, collaboration and write-back – securely from Web or Excel into Qlik
Register now for the webinar: http://info.jedox.com/webinar-qlik-connector
RegistrationLearn more and register for the webinar!
(Friday) 10:30 - 11:30 AEST