16Oct09:0012:45The Future of Finance – How can you embrace the latest technology?Planning, AI, Predictive Analytics, Excel and the Skillsets required09:00 - 12:45 BST HMS Belfast Event Organized By: CFMS & Jedox Event Type:Partner EventsLanguage:Englisch
Event: The Future of Finance – How can you embrace the latest technology? Keynote Session: The future of budgeting, planning and forecasting - What’s the impact of AI and Machine Learning?In his keynote,
Event: The Future of Finance – How can you embrace the latest technology?
The future of budgeting, planning and forecasting – What’s the impact of AI and Machine Learning?
In his keynote, Gary Simon will draw on FSN research to explain how organisations can improve forecasting performance; along with the skillsets required to achieve this. He will also cover how AI and machine learning might impact the future of FP&A.
Gary Simon is CEO, FSN & the leader of FSN Modern Finance Forum on LinkedIn. Previously, he was a senior consulting partner with Deloitte.
We’ll be covering:
- How modern CFOs and business leaders are taking advantage of digital technologies
- Integrated Planning, Reporting and Analytics – With a solution at the cutting-edge, yet embracing the principal skillset in Finance – Excel!
- The Future of Finance – How AI and machine learning will impact the future of FP&A
|09:00 – 09:30||Breakfast on HMS Belfast|
|09:30 – 09:35||Welcome and opening remarks – James Bratchell|
|09:35 – 10:15||Keynote speaker – Gary Simon|
|10:15 – 10:45||Business Transformation – Embracing Excel – Mark Rolfe|
|10:45 – 11:15||Coffee Break|
|11:15 – 11:45||National House Building Council – Building their future in Jedox|
|11:45 – 12:30||Jedox Demo – Martin Overton|
• AIssisted Planning and Predictive Analytics
• Connecting CPM to Business Intelligence
|12:30 – 12:45||Q&A and wrap up – James Bratchell|
(Tuesday) 09:00 - 12:45 BST
CFMS & Jedox