27Jul(Jul 27)11:0029(Jul 29)12:0011th CFO Innovation Forum - SingaporeLeveraging Exponential Technologies to Create Incremental Value11:00 - 12:00 (29) SGT Event Organized By: Questex Event Type:Messen & KonferenzenLanguage:Englisch
In 2019, export-oriented economies in the region have suffered the worst blow from the US-China trade conflict, with Singapore only narrowly missed a technical recession in Q3. After a challenging year,
In 2019, export-oriented economies in the region have suffered the worst blow from the US-China trade conflict, with Singapore only narrowly missed a technical recession in Q3.
After a challenging year, the local business sentiments are showing signs of recovery moving into 2020. MTI expects Singapore’s economy to grow by 0.5% to 2.5% amidst the potential recovery in manufacturing, which was the main drag on growth for 2019. According to Oxford Economics, Singapore also has the most fiscal space among the regional countries to pursue a fiscal expansion, in support of GDP growth.
The worst may seem over for Singapore. However, lingering risks ranging from a re-escalated trade rift, global geopolitical tensions (Hong Kong protests, Middle East unrest, Brexit etc.) to rapid digital disruption, remain.
Faced with constant uncertainties, how can the CFOs strategize for a turnaround and tackle short-term business pressures, all while maintaining a long-term view? This year top-tier finance industry stakeholders in the region will convene and share best practices and strategies on:
- Developing strategic agility to mitigate the impact of any disruptions and unpredictable economic scenarios
- Harnessing technology to achieve efficiencies in the finance process and remain competitive
- Re-evaluating and updating your investment portfolio, GRC and tax risk strategies
- Taking a countercyclical approach to R & D expenditures, tech investment processes streamlining and recruitment to win in the next upswing
- Adopting green finance to generate long-term sustainable returns
2020, Jedox is returning to Questex’s 11th Annual CFO Innovation Forum taking place in Singapore on 27-29 July to touch on these topics, where we will be sharing our knowledge and experience working with customers in Singapore that are leveraging on Tech-Assisted Financial Planning & Analysis to augment their business planning across their organisation.
27 (Monday) 11:00 - 29 (Wednesday) 12:00 SGT