Make every customer interaction count
The digital age has liberated buyers and opened many new market opportunities. Buyers are better informed. You must be too. If standard CRM reports or spreadsheet solutions can’t provide the complete picture you need, it’s time to take your sales planning, analysis and reporting to the next level with Jedox. The Jedox Sales model delivers the information you need to understand your customers and sell more effectively. You’ll gain a complete view of your current performance and new insights to drive sales across the organization.
Plan your success with Jedox
Jedox Sales delivers tailor-made dashboards, real-time analytics and rich planning capabilities that simplify complex sales processes. This prebuilt, ready-to-use module packs powerful Business Intelligence and CPM technology in a familiar Excel environment. Since you don’t start your project from scratch, the costs and risks are minimal. Best of all, you see results fast. The Jedox Sales model combines vast project and industry experience into prebuilt content, including:
- Preconfigured standard reports (e.g. sales commission, costs and contribution margin)
- Smart business rules (e.g. for driver-based planning)
- Easy-to-use Web screens to flexibly enter sales data
- High data security through effective access management
Time is money. The Jedox Sales model kick-starts your project for fast results and minimal risk. Adapt the application flexibly to your company’s changing requirements. No programming skills are required. Jedox supports companies of all industries and sizes. The software is easy to deploy and use – in the cloud or on premises. Jedox simplifies the way you plan, analyze and report sales data to create a complete, 360-degree view of your sales activities. Use its built-in capabilities to collect budget data through intuitive data entry screens and compare planned performance to actual sales. Test multiple scenarios to respond quickly and effectively to today’s dynamic markets.
- Actual (cumulated and monthly views)
- Mid-term planning
- Gross earnings
- Gross revenue
- Costs and contribution margins
- Order backlog
- Legal entity breakdown
- Time series
- Workflow administration
- Forecast initialization
- Display of actuals in the forecast
- Previous year’s values displayed for budget-actual comparisons
- Integration in other detailed budgets (e.g. P&L); optional
- Semi-additive KPIs
- Currency conversions: configurable for multiple base and target currenciesActual (cumulated and monthly views)
- Hierarchies by company
- “Sales” data cube: version, day, company, article, customer, sales channel, currency
- “Sales planning” data cube: version, month, company, article, customer, currency
- “Order backlog” cube: version, day, company, article, customer, sales channel, currency, order status (order backlog, orders not yet invoiced, outstanding invoices)
- Approval workflow with history, timestamp and summary for administrators
- ETL interface to current exchange rates (ECB)
- Batch processing from the OLAP database
Why wait? Get started now.
The Jedox Sales model is the easy, low-risk way to kick-start your project. Best of all, you can get started with no additional costs – in the cloud or on-premises.