Human resources are your #1 asset
To achieve your company’s short and long-term goals, you need a strong sales plan and the people to make it reality. In times of skill shortages, demographic change and diversified work-time options, however, planning and analyzing HR requirements is no easy task – especially if you are still dragged down by chains of Excel spreadsheets. Jedox HR provides the kick-start you need to optimize your workforce structures, costs and productivity. It professionalizes your personnel planning by safeguarding sensitive data, automating manual processes, and tracking the multiple budget versions along the way. You’ll gain a clear view of your workforce – across the enterprise and down to the details – while saving a great deal of time and money in the process.
HR planning made easy
The Jedox HR model helps you plan the requirements of today’s dynamic work world so your company can focus on the goals ahead. This prebuilt, ready-to-use module packs powerful Business Intelligence and CPM technology in a familiar Excel environment. Since you don’t start your project from scratch, the costs and risks are minimal. Best of all, you see results fast. Jedox HR combines vast project and industry experience into prebuilt content, including:
- Preconfigured standard reports (e.g. headcount, non-wage labor costs, wages and salaries)
- Smart business rules including options to integrate sales planning, cost center planning and other detailed budgets
- Easy-to-use data entry templates
- High data security through effective access management
Jedox HR is an out-of-the-box solution that you can configure to your business needs. Adapt the application flexibly to your company’s changing requirements. No programming skills are required. Jedox HR supports companies of all industries and sizes. The software is simple to deploy and use – in the cloud or on premises. Use the Jedox model to plan and analyze your HR investments in line with business strategy. Simplify the tasks of planning, analyzing and reporting personnel data. Use its rich, built-in functionality to analyze actuals and collect budget data through intuitive data entry screens. Forecast your future headcount requirements and develop the right recruitment and loyalty programs to drive your business ahead.
Scope of delivery: Jedox HR
- Actuals (cumulated and monthly views)
- Mid-term planning
- Wages and salaries
- Planning parameters
- Non-wage labor costs
- Legal entity breakdown
- Time series
- Workflow administration
- Forecast initialization
- Display of actuals in the forecast
- Previous year’s values displayed for budget-actual comparisons
- Integration in other detailed budgets (e.g. cost center and P&L); optional
- Semi-additive KPIs
- Calculation of headcount, salaries, wages, etc. based on planned changes; calculation of non-wage labor costs
- Hierarchies by company
- Data cube for HR costs (version, month, company, employee, HR cost parameters)
- Measures (headcount, onboard/offboard, turnover, capacity, wages and salaries, non-wage labor costs)
- Approval workflow with history, time stamp and summary for administrators
- Batch processing from the OLAP database
Why wait? Get started now.
The Jedox HR model is the easy, low-risk way to kick-start your project. Best of all, you can get started with no additional costs – in the cloud or on-premises.