You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Palo Community Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

MatthiasKraemer

Matthias Kraemer

• "MatthiasKraemer" is male
  • "MatthiasKraemer" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 15th 2009

Tuesday, May 31st 2011, 5:17pm

Palo Suite 3.2 SR3

Dear Palo Customers, Partners and Community,

we recently updated Palo Suite and Palo for Excel with the third Service Release. The new SR3 of Palo Premium 3.2 is available at our homepage at http://www.jedox.com for download.

The new Service Release includes fixes and improvements for all components. A detailed overview of SR3 is found in the What's new document included with the download of SR3.

At a glance:

Finally we made it! Palo Spreadsheet supports Freeze Panes. With the new feature we close a gap customers/users and partners requested for a long time. Together with Freeze Panes, Palo Web also supports now the easy import and export of Applications. Developed solutions can now transferred between different locations/servers.

With SR3 we also introduce a new Java library used by Palo ETL to optimize the handling of Palo OLAP databases. Reduced memory consumption and a better performance makes Palo ETL even better. The new Java library is available as a ramp up version, but can be used in project already.

For detailed information about the fixes refer to the change log documents and consult the know issues documentation found under www.jedox.com/known_issues.txt . This document contains always the newest issues and workarounds of the current release.

Palo rocks!

regards

Matthias Krämer
Jedox AG

tish1

Sage

Date of registration: Jul 13th 2009

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 9:21pm

Dear Matthias,

I'm really looking forward to testing SR3. But the New Feature Guide on your website still delivers information for SR1 and SR2 only ...

Regards.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "tish1" (Jun 2nd 2011, 10:08pm)

v_malicevic

Palo Team

• "v_malicevic" is male

Date of registration: Oct 26th 2005

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 8:22am

Both Linux and Windows 3.2 SR3 packages, contain both What's new and ChangeLog documents. Please check them out.
Mit freundlichen Gruessen/ With kind Regards / Meilleures salutations

Vladislav Malicevic
Head of Research and Development

Jedox AG

tish1

Sage

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 11:07am

Hi,

thanks, I've seen that the document is correct in the setup packages, I just wanted you to notice, that the document in your Download \ Documentation section hasn't been updated.

And I'm really looking forward to checking out, if it will be possible to extract rule calculated values via ETL and the new Java API with better performance.

Regards.

v_malicevic

Palo Team

• "v_malicevic" is male

Date of registration: Oct 26th 2005

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 12:00pm

Thanks for the feedback. It is fixed now.
Mit freundlichen Gruessen/ With kind Regards / Meilleures salutations

Vladislav Malicevic
Head of Research and Development

Jedox AG

sql8

Master

• "sql8" is male

Date of registration: Jul 21st 2010

Sunday, August 28th 2011, 12:25pm

Hello. Where is possible get 64-bit version 3.2?

tish1

Sage

Tuesday, September 20th 2011, 10:24pm

Hi,

the code for CE is on SourceForge. PE has only one setup including 64bit.

Regards.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "tish1" (Oct 26th 2011, 3:23pm)

brunellm

Beginner

Date of registration: Oct 25th 2011

Tuesday, October 25th 2011, 1:43pm

Palo on OSX

Hello to you all;
I'm a newbie on the forum and would like to ask if it's possible to install Palo Suite 3.2 on Mac OSX
I've tried to install the Linux version and it seems that I succeed in installation but, when it comes to start the server I get a "chroot: .: Operation not permitted" error... while trying to launch with "sudo" gives me a "Exec format error".
Any idea?
Thank you in advance!

Brunello

Rate this thread