You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Palo Community Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

dirkschirmer

Intermediate

• "dirkschirmer" is male
  • "dirkschirmer" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 27th 2008

Sunday, July 24th 2011, 7:51pm

32-bit ODBC driver on 64-bit Win2008R2

Hi,
when trying to connect in ETL Server 3.2 to an ODBC data yource, I get the the error message "der angegebene dsn weist eine nicht übereinstimmende architektur von treiber und anwendung auf". Any access via e.g. Excel using this ODBC works fine.

I learnt from different threads, that I should use Tomcat6 and Java in a 32 bit Version. I´ve download the current Palo Suite 3.2 SR3 where I can´t detect any chance to switch to a 32.bit Installation.

How do I get the installation files for a 32-bit version of Tomcat for PALO?

Thanks for any advice.

Dirk
Dirk

axi

Sage

Date of registration: Mar 5th 2009

Tuesday, July 26th 2011, 2:48pm

Tomcat is a Java program.
AFAIK Tomcat (6?) was/is always bundled with Palo "Suite". I gave up trying to get the latest Tomcat instead of the bundled one working.
The only thing you should try is getting hold of a 32bit JRE and get Palo's Tomcat to use this. Could be a little fine tuning of paths if you have 32bit and 64bit JRE installed.